Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part 18
This is the Part 18 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
341. G-20 Summit 2015, will be held at Antalya, which was located at________.
342. What is the India’s share in AIIB?
Answer: 8 billion dollar
343. Who is Oolef Pooley?
Answer: English Actor
344. Which bank provides loan in 10 seconds?
345. Shubham Jaglam is related to which of the following sports?
346. Ranthambore National Park is located at_________.
Answer: Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan
347. Nifty 50 is the sensex of________
348. What is the India’s total target of Solar Power by 2022?
349. Kargil Vijay Divas is celebrated on______
Answer: 26th July
350. What is the Capital of Daman and Diu?
351. Kakrapur Nuclear Power Plant is Located at_________.
352. What is the Venue of Winter Olympics 2022?
353. What is the Headquarter of Food and Agricultural Organizations (FAO)?
354. Wheelar island, of Odisha which be renamed as_______.
Answer: Kalam island
355. What is the currency of Switzerland?
Answer: Swiss Franc
356. Which is the world’s largest edible oil consumer?
357. Super Express Way Mega project with estimation of 30000 crore in Maharashtra will connects which of the two cities?
Answer: Mumbai and Nagpur
358. What is the purpose of Mudra Bank?
Answer: Providing loans for small entrepreneurs and also regulates the Micro- Finance Institutions (MFIs).
359. What is the maximum age group to open account under Sukanya Samridhi Yojana?
360. Varanasi is situated on the bank of which river?
Answer: River Ganga