Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part2
This is the Part 2 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
21. In order to develop infrastructure, the govt of india has fixed some targets. To achieve the target, how many kilometers of highways is required to be constructed per day- 20km.
22. Women’s day is celebrated on 8th march.
23. RTGS- Real Time Gross Settlement.
24. The first firm to market a microcomputer as pc was Data General Corporation.
25. Value added service means additional services.
26. CRM- Customer Relationship Management.
27. Home loans are basically long term loans.
28. Team which has most expensive player of auction of IPL7- Royal challenge Banglore.
29. The ATM of non banking entites are known as white label ATMs.
30. SDR- Special Drawing Rights.
31. SEBI has recommended financial literacy should be part of syllabus from high court.
32. By increasing repo rate, the rate of interest on loans and advances will be costlier.
33. HUF- Hindu Undivied Family.
34. RTGS facility is best for Interstate traders.
35. World’s 1st mini computer is PDP-I at 1958.
36. Nifty is sensitive index of National Stock exchange.
37. LIBOR is related to Interest rates.
38. First Indian to be elected as president of Asian Development Bank(ADB) is Lakshmi swaminathan.
39. A banknote, of which a portion is missing or which is composed of more than two pieces is known as Mutilated note.
40. The earlier system of Prime Lending Rate is replaced by Base Rate System.