Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part3
This is the Part 3 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
41. In order to promote financial inclusion, RBI has recently allowed miors to operate bank accounts independently provided their age is above 10 years.
42. Lok sabha speaker Sumitra Mahajan has recently set up a special committee to suggest measures for further strengthening of security of the parliament which is headed by Union home Secretary U.K Singh.
43. The Govt of india is planning to bring a second Green revolution. This is launched for Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh.
44. India’s Tax administration Reform Commision submitted to finance minister in june 2014 is headed by Shri Parthasarathy home.
45. As stated by Shri Arun jaitley for 2014-2015, the amount for welfare f scheduled caste is RS.50,548.
46. The cabinet ministers for road transport, highways, shipping in the union cabinet is Shri Niti jairam gadkari.
47. The national capital of Brazil is Brasilia.
48. Percentage of net bank credit do foreign banks have to lend as priority sector advances as per target fixed by RBI is 40%.
49. The head office of Punjab national bank is located at delhi.
50. The USP of current account is No restriction on transactions.
51. Prime minister if Italy- Matteo Renzi.
52. Increase in interest rate wil lower the gdp growth.
53. PDS- Public Distribution System.
54. When the expenditure of govt exceeds revenue, the difference of balance is called budget deficit.
55. The world AIDS days is observed on dec 1 every year
56. The host of 18th SAARC summit(2014) is Nepal.
57. As per census 2011, urban population is 377.1 million.
58. Expenditure Management Commision has been set up recently by finance minister Arun jaitley which headed by Dr. Bimal Jalan.
59. First Indian private sector bank to open branch in china- Axis bank.
60. RTGS- Real Time Gross Settlement.