Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part4
This is the Part 4 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
61. India’s 1st computer installed in Indian statistical Institute at Calcutta,1955.
62. The committee to review governance of board is headed by P.J.Nayak.
63. Swabhiman scheme launched by govt of india to provide banking services in 73,000 villages in india.
64. FCCB- Foreign Currency Convertible Bond.
65. The process of conversation of physical cheque into electronic form is called cheque truncation.
66. The army chief minister dalbir singh id commissioned in Gorkha rifles.
67. 2 basic types of record access methods are sequential and random.
68. Bad advances of a bank is called Non performing asset
69. Providing banking finance to self help groups(shg) is part of micro credit.
70. ELSS- Equity Linked Savings Account.
71. SEBI is regulator of financial/banking institutes/organizations in india.
72. The arjuna award committee for choosing the outstanding sports person of the country for 2014 is headed by former Indian cricket captain Kapil Dev.
73. NTCA- National Tiger Conservation Authority.
74. The official currency of ‘republic of india’ is Euro.
75. In india the regulator of commodity market is Forward Markets Commision(FMC)
76. The scientist who discovered the deadly Ebola strain in 1976 is Professor Peter Piot.
77. The biggest stock exchange in india where maximum number of transactions take place everyday- Mumbai.
78. Demat accounts are uselfull for online trading of shares.
79. Buisness correspondents launched by RBI is a step in achieving Financial Inclusion.