Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part8
This is the Part 8 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
141. Along with Chennai Metro Railway, which city recently launched Metro Railway?
Answer – Jaipur
142. Union Railway Ministry recently inaugurated Integrated Security System in which city?
Answer – Mumbai
143. National Statistics Day is observed on which date?
Answer – 29 June
144. What was the theme of National Statistics Day 2015?
Answer – Social Development.
145. Which among the following state has launched “Mukhymantri Teerth Darshan
Answer- Madhya Pradesh
146. Who is the present Railway Minister of India?
Answer- Mr. Suresh Prabhu
147. Who is the Music Composer of Titanic, that had passed away recently?
Answer- James Horner
148. Which of the following city has hosed Kumbh Mela in 2015?
149. According to Negotiable Instrument Act, what is the Jail term on cheque bounce?
Answer- 2 years
150. Who is the president of IMF?
Answer- Cristina Legard
151. Dispur is the Capital of which Indian State?
152. Name the company which has recently took bank its products from Indian Market?
153. What is the Headquarters of AIIB?
Answer- Beijing, China
154. What is the age limit of minors to operate account?
Answer- 10 years
155. What is the Headquarters of Amnesty International?
156. Who is the Youngest player to take test century?
Answer- Mohammad Ashraful
157. Which is the Holy Book of Parsian?
158. JSC Biocom, a_______ based Pharma company has acquired 100% stake.
159. National Youth Day was observed on _______.
Answer- 12th January
160. What is the name of the Joint Military exercise between China and Sri Lanka?
Answer- Silk Route- 2015