Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams – Part9
This is the Part 9 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
161. “Reuters” is the famous news agency of _______.
162 Dandiya Ras is the famous dance related to which Indian state?
163. Vikku Vinayakram is related to _______.
164. Which is the highest award that was given during war time?
Answer- Param Veer Chakr
165. What is the Premium amount for Jeevan Jyoty Yojana?
Answer- Rs. 330/-
166. Who is the Current Head of SAARC?
Answer- Arjun Bahadur Thapa
167. Famous Meenachi Amman Temple was located at_______.
Answer- Tamil Nadu
168. Who is the Chairperson of NITI AYOG?
Answer- Mr. Narendra Modi
169. Who is the present ICC Chairperson?
170. Pu Lal Thanhawla is the Chief Minister of ________.
171. Whatapp has been acquired by_______
172. Who is the President of IOC?
Answer: Thomas Bach
173. In which year, the last census of India has been calculated?
174. Who is the author of “The Da Vinci Code”?
Answer: Dan Brown
175. Who has been recently appointed as the Brand Ambassador of ‘Visit Britain’?
Answer: Saif Ali Khan
176. Which of the following is the India’s biggest employer?
Answer: Indian Railways (1.4 million employees)
177. Pandit Vishwa Mohan is the famous ______ player.
Answer: Veena (Slide Guitar)
178. Which of the following Movie has won the Oscar Award 2015?
Answer: Picture Birdman
179. Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas is observed on______
Answer: 9th January
180. NREGA stands for_____
Answer: National Rural Employment Guarantee Act