Current Affairs 2015-2016 for Competitive Exams
This is the Part 1 Current Affairs questions and answers section with explanation for various interview, competitive examination and entrance test. Detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand.
1. Recuuring account is best for Salaried persons.
2. Swavalamban scheme provides pension to people in unorganized sectors in india.
3. SWIFT- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.
4. The period of 12th five year plan of india is 2012-2017
5. Yuan is currency of china.
6. In the budget 2014-2015, the railway minister announced the number of unmanned Level crossings is around 11563.
7. As per article 104 of the constitution, the seat is considered vacant, if a member is absent from either House of Parliament for a period of 60 days.
8. The tata sons Singapore Airlines joint venture which is expected to launch operations by october recently unveiled the name of its new airlines as Vistara.
9. TFA- Trade Facilitation Agreement.
10. For his role in one of the biggest corporate frauds in the country, market regulator SEBI recently barred B.Ramalingu raju, former chairman of satyam computer services from the market period of 14 years.
11. Gagan Narang is an Indian player associated with Air rifle shooting.
12. The remote sensing satellite ‘Yaogan XX’ has recently been put in orbit by china.
13. The process by which the central bank of country controls the supply of money by exerxising its control over intrest rate in order to maintain the price stability and achieve high economic growth is known as Budgetary Policy.
14. India’s largest 700MW ultra mega solar power is planned in state of Madhya Pradesh in rewa district.
15. The cabinet committee on Investment has been set up to attract overseas investors.
16. Inflation in india is measured on Gross Domestic Product(GDP).
17. James bond often reffered by his code 007, is the fictional protagonist of series of novels in 1943the character was originally created by journalist and author I an Flemming.
18. Finance minister Arun jaitley announced “van bandhu kalyana yojana” for welfare of Tribal committees.
19. The company which crossed rs 5 lakh crore mark in market capitalization to become the second most valuable IT services company in the world is Tata Consultancy Services(TCS).
20. The author of the book ‘Strictly personal: Manmohan and Gurusaran’ recently published by Harper Collins is Daman Singh.