LIC DSE Eligibility Details, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus and Study Materials
LIC DSE Eligibility Details: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India having 2048 Branches and105 Divisional Offices. LIC selects eligible candidates for Direct Sales Executive by conducting a written examination. The following are the eligibility details…
Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Age limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum 35 years.
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|S. No||Category||Age Limit in Years|
|1||Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe||40|
|2||Other Backward Classes||38|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (Other Than SC/ST/OBC)||42|
1. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management & Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
* The spouse of employees and agents of LIC of India shall not be eligible for engagement.
* Agents of LIC of India holding valid license issued by the IRDA are not eligible for engagement.
* Agents having valid IRDA license and working with other insurers need to submit ‘NOC’ from their insurer. Those applicants will be given preference who have prior marketing experience
Selection Procedure: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Direct Sales Executive (DSE) vacancies for various offices of the Corporation under the jurisdiction of Eight different Zonal Offices. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. The selection process consists written test (if Necessary) and Interview. The selection process details are mentioned below…
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is of 2 Stages.
1. Written Test
I. Written Test: Aptitude Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge.
1. Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview.
2. The selected candidates subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC for the purpose will have to undergo Theoretical training and pass IRDA licensing test for obtaining a license to procure Life Insurance Business.
3. As an apprenticeship DSE, the candidate shall have to undergo insurance related training and pass a test on the same.
4. On successful completion of the apprenticeship and passing the test, the candidate shall be engaged as a Direct Sales Executive purely on contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
5. The selected candidate will be allotted specific area of operation during the period of engagement based on Business requirements