MPSC State Service Exam Eligibility Details
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) State Service Exam Eligibility details are as follows.
A. Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
B. Age: A candidate’s age limit must between 19 to 33 years.
1. 05 years will be given in case of candidates belonging to Backward classes recognized by the Government of Maharashtra.
2. 45 years will be given in case of candidates with disabilities.
3. 05 years will be given of Ex-serviceman/ Retired Govt Officers.
4. The prescribed age limits will not be impaired in any other case.
C. Educational Qualification:
A. Candidates must be Degree holder in Commerce with 55% from recognized university. (or)
B. Accountancy final exam from Institute of Charted Accounts of India. (or)
C. Accountancy final exam from Institute of Cost and Works Accounts.(or)
D. Post Graduate Degree with Commerce from recognized university.(or)
E. Finance Administration/ M.B.A from All India Council for Technical Education.
F. All the candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
Selection Procedure: The combined competitive examination possess the following stages
(1) State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for selection of candidates for Main Examination, and
(2) State Services Main Examination (Objective type) for selection of candidates for the various categories of services and posts.
1. Preliminary Examination:
A. Paper I (Compulsory): Paper I consists of Objective type at Degree standard carries 200 marks, duration 02:00 hrs in the medium of Marathi & English.
B. Paper II (Compulsory): Paper II consists of Objective type at Topic No.(1) to (5) Degree level, Topic No.(6) class X level, Topic No.(7) X/ XII level carries 200 marks, duration 02:00 hrs in the medium of Marathi & English.
2. Main Examination:
A. There Shall Be Six Compulsory Papers in Two Languages – Marathi and English (100 Marks Each, Of Descriptive Nature) and Four General Studies (150 Marks Each, Multiple Choice Question Type Objective With 3:1 Negative Marking).
B. Interview Shall be for 100 Marks.
MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) State Service Exam Syllabus is mentioned below…
1. MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
2. MPSC State Service Main Exam Syllabus: