1. Log into your Facebook account with your username and password.
2. Click on the Messages icon that located on the top left side of your homepage screen.
3. Select the Message/Conversation you want to delete.
4. Click the drop-down menu called “Actions”, that located on the top center of your screen.
5. Click the option that display “ Delete Messages”.
6. Select the messages that you would like to delete by clicking the box next to the messages, and then pressing delete.
7. To delete an entire conversation instead of clicking “Delete Messages”, click “Delete Conversation” .
8. This will permanently delete the message/conversation from your inbox.
6 + five =
Enter your email address:
Snippet is defined as a small piece of something, in a programming term is a small region of re-usable source...