In this tutorial I am going to teach you how to install a new template for your OpenCart websit.
First, you need to extract downloaded file on your local hard disk, and upload the template folder under the catalog/view/theme> directory on your web hosting account with us. For more information on how to upload via FTP,
Once the template folder is uploaded to your web hosting account, you need to activate it from the OpenCart admin panel. To do this,
1. Go to yourdomain.com/admin and login with your administrative username.
2. Next go to click on the System tab and select to open the Settings page.
3. When on the Settings page click on the Edit button next to your store.
4. On this page click on the Store tab.
5. Now, select the dropdown menu next to the Template label and chose the newly installed template from the list. Then click on the Save button and the template will be turned on for your site.
NOTE: If you don’t see any changes on your store front end, please clear your browser’s cache and cookies and refresh the page.
Thats all .. Have a nice day !