Taiwan’s HTC has unveiled a new Android smartphone boasting a higher resolution display than Apple’s iPhone 5. The firm’s chief executive officer Peter Chou said at the launch in Taipei that they were ‘confident that HTC Butterfly would set a new example for high-end smartphones.
1. The new ‘Butterfly’ has a 5-inch screen with a pixel density of 440 ppi (pixels per inch) and full 1080P HD resolution, while iPhone 5 has 4-inch screen at 326 ppi at a lower resolution.
2. HTC Butterfly is slimmer, curvier, and more comfortable than any other phone of its kind.
3. Power and performance of the phone is faster with its latest generation 1.5 GHz Quad-Core S4 processor.
4. This Smartphone has a total storage of 16GB and expansion card slot supports microSD™ memory card for up to 32GB additional storage. It has 2 GB RAM.
5. The new ‘Butterfly’ has exclusive built-in amplifier for Beats Audio™ with which you can listen to high-definition music.
6. HTC sells its own smartphones and also makes handsets for a number of leading US companies, including Google’s Nexus One.