Missed Call balance notification becomes a handy procedure with your mobile device. No need to carry your passbook for mini statement. Anytime from anywhere you can give miss call from your registered number which in return text you your account balance.Yes you read it correct! You can now get your account balance from respective bank by giving a miss call.
You have to register your valid active mobile number to be associated with your account. Once your mobile number is registered you can give miss call on the respective toll free number of the bank. After giving miss call a message will be inboxed to you having your account balance. This service saves your time as well as it will reduce queue length in the banks.
1. Axis bank——————– 09225892258
2. Andra bank—————— 09223011300
3. Allahabad bank————-09224150150
4. Bank of baroda————-09223011311
5. Bhartiya Mahila bank—– 09212438888
6. Dhanlaxmi bank———– 08067747700
7. IDBI bank——————– 09212993399
8. Kotak Mahindra bank— 18002740110
9. Syndicate bank———— 09664552255
10. Punjab national bank—18001802222
11. ICICI bank—————– 02230256767
12. HDFC bank————– 18002703333
13. Bank of india————- 02233598548
14. Canara bank————- 09289292892
15. Central bank of india– 09222250000
16. Karnataka bank——– 18004251445
17. Indian bank————– 09289592895
18. union bank of india—- 09223009292
19. UCO bank—————- 09278792787
20. Vijaya bank————— 18002665555
21. Yes bank—————— 09840909000.
22. State Bank of india- Get the balance via IVR 1800112211 and 18004253800 *